Monday, November 13, 2017

November knitting

I had a lot of fun knitting this top for the 4 yo GGDaughter.  The minute I saw the pattern I knew it was something I wanted to make.  I could hardly wait to get my yarn and get going.






The pattern is called Azel Pullover, it is available on Ravelry.  There is also a cute picture of it being worn there.  

I used Malabrego yarn, the colorway is closest to the second picture.  The pattern calls for a Bernat acrylic which is pretty widely available.  

This was a fast knit - as far as knitting goes - and made me smile every day that I worked on it.

6 comments:

  1. Although I'm no longer a knitter, this looks a bit more complicated than I would actually care to try. It is a lovely pattern, though, and beautiful buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like this knitting, Darla. It isn't always easy to tell the colorway from a photo - is it sort of a purple? I know she'll love it. I think we called these "dickies" when I was a kid...worn under sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a sleeveless sweater. I know it looks odd flat like that. Look at Azel pullover. On Ravelry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful top you knitted! Your GGDaughter will look really cute in it and I'm sure she'll love it to bits 😁. Wishing you a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest little top, just perfect for going into Winter. She is lucky having such a clever Grannie!

    ReplyDelete