Monday, October 2, 2017

Second on the Second/Tea Stands for Tuesday - October 2017

It is another October and I'm sharing a post for the second time around - and a nod to the Tuesday Tea Party.  Both events brought to you by Elizabeth at Altered Book Lover.

I think it may be time for me to take the train to Oregon again.  

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2014


Tea stands for Tuesday - 10/28/14


Good Morning T Tuesday people.  This is another post from my recent trip to Oregon.  I stayed with my cousin.  These photo's were taken at her house.  She spoiled me.



She brought me coffee in bed.  I never have coffee in bed at home.



Quite a bet it is too.  Yes, I had to use the little stool to climb up into it.  I didn't realize until I uploaded the photo that I had my towel laid out getting ready to take a shower.  Oops!



We went shopping.  I bought a new pair of shoes.  Clarks.  Very comfortable


There is a small love seat  in the bedroom.  The fancy doll that lives there seemed a great place to display my sock.  The one I started on the train.  I finished one sock and started the second one.

I'm home, back to making my own coffee in the morning.  I'm off to check Elizabeth's blog and see what the rest of the T Tuesday group are up to.  Won't you join me?

16 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Darla. Since you won't be around for T, I'll link you, if you like.

    I remember this post and remember thinking I must have said something about my foodie friend Sally LOVING Clark shoes, too. I also have a small step stool similar to that. My fabric is a brocade, but your cousin's is very beautiful, too. So is that incredible bed.

    Thanks for sharing this as your second look on the 2nd, and thanks for joining us for T this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post to read and coffee in bed is quite a treat.
    I can agree with you that Clarke's shoes are so comfortable to wear.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. LOVE that bed along with the other furnishings- so my style!! I love all my Clarks shoes too.
    Thanks for sharing and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post full of lovely memories and that bed is something else, I would need the stool to get into it too ...lol ๐Ÿ˜‰. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post, love that bed with the step! Happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow .. a wonderful post Darla! Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an amazing bed for sure! And coffee in bed. You must have felt like a queen in that bed. :) Great repost since I didn't see it the first time around. Happy T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bedroom and how nice to have coffee in bed. Your shoes are so cute. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  9. A train ride to Oregon.. YES! Coffee in bed... YES... and purple socks.... YES! Yes please to all of it! Happy happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee in bed, how sweet that was of your cousin, Darla. What beautiul antiques she has in her guest bedroom. It sounds like you had fun together. Now it's back to "real life" and brewing your own coffee - lol.

    Happy T-Day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffee in bed, and what a bed! Nice :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a lovely place to vacation. I love the all the antique furniture and your shoes are so cute! And I am betting comfy. Enjoy!
    Happy T Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh what a gorgeous antique headboard on that bed! and a very sweet dollie roommate too ;) coffee in bed? yes, please. maybe your cousin will start a bed and breakfast? lol happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent shoes Darla, right after my own heart :) I love your cousin's bed head, never seen anything quite like that. Does she love fossicking too? The loveseat is also a beauty. How lovely to have your coffee in bed - doesn't happen to me either...

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's always good to stay with relatives and this looks like a lovely room! I have shoe envy now - Clarks are so comfortable! Belated Happy T Day - still trying to get my photos off my phone camera! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete