Monday, May 17, 2021

Tea Stands for Tuesday 5/18/2021

 

Hello my Tea Party friends.  So happy to be able to join you all again today.  We have been spending quite a bit of time at our river property and there is no wifi available there.  

We are back by the bay now and I am back to my morning walks. 



I saw these two windows in a small rather unused looking building.  I thought the planted tea pots, cups and bits and pieces were delightful.  I liked thinking of the effort someone took to make the display.  



One of thie things I enjoy so much about taking walks is the detail that I see.  Things I wouldn't notice if I wasn't walking.

Now it is time to go "notice" what everyone has been up to.  Please join me as I visit Elizabeth's blog.





16 comments:

  1. So true about taking walks-slower pace so we can enjoy and see different things. Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was fate that had you walk past this building that had the teapots, mugs, and cups filled with plants. It was the absolute perfect photos to share with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend. And of course, I am delighted to see you back with us for T, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that´s why I changed from riding the bike to walking... seeing details, taking pics - happy T-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking for things that have always been on my walking routes, but that i've never "seen" before. I like the detail here.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful find with all those pretty cups and teapots, and perfect for T Day 😁. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are delightful. What a nice way to spruce up a window. Too bad they didn't serve coffee or tea as you walked by. Smile. Good to see you back joining us. Happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These window dressing are so pretty and perfect for T Tuesday. Have a nice walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so nice when someone takes time and makes the effort. This window is a pleasant sight. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the window display. Plants certainly put a smile on my face. Glad that you are able to get back to your walks.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, those windows are delightful. One notices a lot more when one slows down. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab windows - thanks for sharing! Glad you are back with wi-fi and sharing your fun walk finds! Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mother used to repurpose chipped/broken tea cups as planters. Thanks for the happy memory. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are absolutely right. You see much more detail when you walk. That is why I walk as much as possible. (I live in a village so that is not difficult).
    Love the little succulents in the tea cups. Cute and so perfect for T-Day.
    A belated happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing household items with plants in - well spotted. Belted Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete