Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Tea Stands for Tuesday 4/20/2021

Hello friends.  It is Tuesday morning here but I may be the very last one to show up for Tuesday Tea




Instructions for Masala Tea

Somehow I got myself locked out of Blogger and nearly gave up. Today is the day I finally followed the needed instructions.   
I found the instructions for a cup of masala tea and followed those as well.

I've been occupied with knitting most of the winter months.  



Here is Himself in his new sweater.  He's a tall guy so I used a size large pattern but added length to the body and sleeves.  

I'm going to join the tea gang at Elizabeth's.  Why don't you join me?







8 comments:

  1. Your drawing of the tea ingredients reminds me of a children’s cookbook I had as a child, which showed the ingredients for each dish in a similar way to your drawing, though I have only a vague memory of it. I am pretty sure my mother never let me actually try any of the recipes, it was just an abstraction to see the sketches.

    So I enjoyed your drawing!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the look of that tea, I'd love to try it but without the milk and sugar if possible please 😁. Wow, the jumper that you knitted looks amazing! Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than not making it Darla. I haven't heard of masala tea but it does look delicious. And nice sweater. I've been working on one this winter but you must knit much faster than me. Hope it was a great T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your drawings of Masala tea. The ingredients remind me of a homemade Chai recipe I once made.

    That is a beautiful sweater. I bet your husband is proud of it. Thanks for sharing your husbands new sweater you made and your drawings and recipe for Masala tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tea sounds fabulous and your page is awesome! The sweater is IMPRESSIVE - wow! Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Masala tea. It must be nice to have the skill to adapt the knitting patterns. Great sweater! Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sweater for Himself.
    Happy Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the drawings you made of the ingredients for your tea, I like to eat Masala but not sure about drinking it, ha,ha,
    Well done with the sweater, looks very neat, I haven’t done any knitting for years, my Mum always had knitting on the go but she could knit and watch TV at the same time,
    Happy belated T day
    Jan S

    ReplyDelete