Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ten Day Challenge

 I have been nominated by my friend Jo Cunningham to take the artist challenge. 10 days, 10 images, no explanation. Each day I will post an image of my work. Instructions were to then nominate another artist to take the challenge but instead I'm suggesting my artist friends leave a link to their work in the comments.

All my 10 days of posts will appear here on my blog. Many of these have appeared before.

I may be away from the computer for a bit will continue when I can.


1/10










2 comments:

  1. Oh Darla. I have never seen this canvas. It is incredible. I love how 3-D it is, too. I truly look forward to the next 9 days if this first one is the opener. What a great start.

    Although I post every day, I don't make art every day. I guess I do most of the time, though since photography is art, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all the artworks. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete