Monday, October 28, 2019

Flight Behavior - book

As a longtime fan of Barbara Kingsolver's writing, I was surprised to find I hadn't read this book.  It deals with a number of contemporary issues including climate change and the difficulty of the poor to change their lives.  I highly recommend it.






Goodreads review says:

Flight Behavior takes on one of the most contentious subjects of our time: climate change. 

With a deft and versatile empathy Kingsolver dissects the motives that drive denial and belief in a precarious world.

If anyone has read the book I would like to hear what you thought.

3 comments:

  1. I also am a fan of hers and had not known about this book. Will get it on my to read list at the library. Thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darla this sounds like an interesting book,i am also your newest follower hope you will visit and follow me too.
    Hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of this, but never read it. I remember a friend was telling me about it because she knows I am always concerned about climate change and the environment. I will see if they have it at our library. I think my friend bought it, so I may try to borrow it from her.

    ReplyDelete