Monday, May 1, 2023

Tea Stands for Tuesday 5/2/23

Hello Tea Party friends.  I've been away for a bit but I'm back now and happy to try to catch up with everyone.  If you stumbled upon my blog and wonder what I'm talking about check out Elizabeth's blog.  That is home to the party.



 Home is also where the wi-fi lives.

Speaking of home. While away from the computer, I found time to create some art.  


pen and water color
5x7 card
  
This most recent art work was inspired by Tori Burt.  There seems to be a lot of the similar theme going around art groups right now.  I quite enjoyed working this way.





10 comments:

  1. Good evening, I love your art! Happy T
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great art - love the house and colors. Super fun coffee/tea picture too. Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodle of a little house is cute. I used to fill my desk blotter with little streets of houses like that, but now that I'm always using a computer I don't doodle any more.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May Darla. I'm loving your art. Computers are good, but sometimes too time consuming aren't they? Happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the pleasures of home :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the HOME theme you shared today. It was a wonderful idea for T day. Of course, I really love your colorful house. It is awesome. I don't have wi-fi, so I guess you are lucky you have it at home.

    Thanks for sharing the sign and your lovely drawing with us for T this Tuesday, dear Darla. Glad you are back, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Darla, I like your pen and water colour very much. I sometimes make a picture that way too - but not as well as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pen and water colour art.
    Yes, home is where the wi-fi is. What would we do without it...
    Belated happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll stick to just brewing coffee - I'm not a tea drinker. I love your coloured house! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This delightful house - from Sketchbook Revival? I love your ventures off into different mediums and different approaches. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete