Monday, October 31, 2022

Tea Stands for Tuesday 10/31/22

 Hello to all those at the tea party today.  If you don't know what party I'm talking about you will find it going on at Elizabeth's blog.



I'm drinking my tea out of one of my many Blue Willow teacups.  I've collected Blue Willow dishes for years and while the theme is the same, not all china companies use the exact design.  I like to see some of the older varitiations.

Since it is actually Halloween in the U.S. as I'm writing this I couldn't resist sharing a bit of fun.

I

That's it for me this time around.  I have a shoulder problem and pretty much need to stay off the computer.  I should still be able to get around and visit everyone though.  Just a little at a time.


10 comments:

  1. Hello Darla, love the ghost story and your china too. take care of your shoulder-hugs Happy T Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ghost Darla. Perhaps that is why people seem to see ghosts at night (or think they see ghosts...depending on what you believe). Pretty teacup. Have a great T day, and I hope you have a fun Halloween too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s much better than the story about the ghosts wearing their shrouds.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom used to have a set of Blue Willow just like that. That ghost meme is funny.
    Have a great Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. My grandmother collected something similar. I love how yours is blue, my favorite color. I also like that the images and designs vary over the years, although it makes it hard to replace a favorite broken piece.

    Laughed at the ghost tale. Thanks for sharing your Blue Willow (and tea) with us for T this week and the clever ghost tale, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats my favorite way to visit everyone.. a little at a time .. so i can really visit and enjoy each post.. Feel better! Love your Blue Willow tea cup! Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blue willow teacup and saucer is so pretty and you made me smile with your Halloween fun - fabulous 😊🎃. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tea cup is beautiful. Ohhh the ghost story is just to cute. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder problem - that can be pretty limiting and I hope that it will heal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the ghost post. I remember a friend's Mom had blue willow dishes and told us a story about the images. Lovely way to have tea and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete