Thursday, May 2, 2019

Second on the Second 5/2/19

I went back to my old (closed) blog this time to find something to bring back for a second time.  Elizabeth hosts this 2nd/2nd event ever month.  Be sure to check her blog.

I made quite a few so called "Sketchy Ladies" and really enjoyed them.  Bits of paper and a pen is all it takes.



WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 01, 2012

Artist's Play Room 8/1/12

This time Jenn at the Artist's Play Room has challenged us to do a SERIES.  I decided to do a series of Sketchy Ladies with quotes.


3x5 cards, pen, paper scraps. dabs of ink

Here they are individually so you can read the quote written on each one.





I don't remember where I got this list of quotes, I just found them to be amusing.  Sorry the pictures have shadows, unless I can go outside in the full sun I don't seem to be able to take photo's without this happening.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I loved your choice for second on the 2nd-great artsy ladies Happy second on the 2nd hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant second look! Those quotes were so great with your fabulous sketches! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not up to the challenge of faces, so I love seeing how you've done yours. You chose great quotes to go with your ladies' expressions, or perhaps it was the other way 'round :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, Darla, I remember this post and those sketchy ladies. Those quotes are SO funny, and I both love them and laughed when I read them again. That series was great, and I LOVE how you dressed your ladies, too. Thanks for sharing this second look on the 2nd, dear Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are good Darla, and I remember them too. So clever, and fantastic sketching. Love them; well worth repeating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I remember your sketchy ladies! So expressive! :)

    ReplyDelete