Monday, November 13, 2023

Tea Stands for Tuesday 11/14/23

Happy Tea Party Day.  We've been at the River House for a bit.  It is a beautiful time of year in California.  The sun is out but it isn't too hot.  Great porch sitting weather.



I've posted views from the porch before, even some with the same cup.  I don't think I've ever caught this tree dressed in red before.  We don't get the kind of leaf colors found in the North East so even this much is a delight to the eye

Our front porch was just made for spending time on.  It is wide and deep, plenty of room and pretty much sheltered.  I think it is the reason we bought this particular place.  I usually take my morning cup of coffee out there.  Sometimes I even knit out there,



Now that you have my report, please join me at Elizabeth's blog to visit everyone.




14 comments:

  1. It does look like a beautiful place to have your coffee. And the weather sounds perfect for outside coffee too. It's snowing at my house right now-oh no. Have a fabulous T day Darla. Enjoy your visit to River House. hugs-Eruja

    ReplyDelete
  2. The front porch is a great invention! We love ours too.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I would so love to have a porch!!! February, when we go to Perth, we´ll have a small cabin and there is a kind of mini-porch, I so look forward to this already! Last time was 2019!!
    Enjoy yours and have a happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning view of your front porch with that amazing tree blazing in the background. I love my front porch, too. Enough space for a small party, but none for knitting squirrel undies. Thanks for this fun and lovely coffee and view you shared with us for T this Tuesday, dear Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The front porch is indeed fantastic, providing a perfect spot for enjoying a cup of tea and soaking in the surroundings. It adds such a cozy charm to your T Tuesday Tea time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your porch is lovely, a great place to sit and enjoy. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darla i think i would love to sit on that porch and have my morning coffee.. Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. That fall color is indeed a delight. What an inviting place for morning coffee :) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely tree and view to enjoy the morning.
    I love when the trees change colors.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful view to have your coffee or just to hang out. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty tree to look at while drinking your coffee, Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I made a mistake.
    Of course the houses in Spain don't have porches.But what they do have is patios. They ar outdoor space in the centre of the house. No visible from the uotside and as such very private. I have a patio and I get the sun in the morning. Perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee or as you rightly say, do a bit of knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your sense of humor, Darla. The little tree is gorgeous. Every now and then, as I drive around running errands, I'll spot a tree that just takes my breath away. Love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete