Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tea Stands for Tueaday - 12/14/21

 Good morning friends.  Long time, no visit.  I hope the Tea Party is still going strong.



https://oliverpluff.com/

One of the gifts I needed to shop for this year was tea.  We all know there are lots of brands of tea out there.  I searched around and found this American company.  I bought some for a gift but wanted some myself too.  It is quite good.




We don't put up a tree but instead we visit the kids and grandkids and enjoy theirs.  I like to make a little ornament to hang on the tree each year.  This year I chose Danish woven hearts.  I made mine with felt.  They open and you can put a few treats inside.  Always fun.

I'm anxious to reconnect with some of those who attend the weekly tea party Elizabeth host.  If you want to join the fun here is the link.

EDIT:  Oh my, so many typing mistakes.  I hope I fixed them all.  Santa should bring me some new glasses.




 


 


13 comments:

  1. I've never seen that tea brand and am wondering if it might be available locally. I'll have to look.

    That tree decoration would make a hit! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for the suggestion of the american tea I will search it out. That is a nice tradition-to make and bring an ornament for the tree-lovely Happy T wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just searched online for this tea-of course amazon has them but their site was interesting-they sell many historic teas thanks for sharing

      Delete
  3. Nice tea for afternoon tea break.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back to T Day Darla! I have had and enjoy Irish Breakfast tea when I get to our local Celtic shop/restaurant/pub but it's not this brand. Love your felt Danish woven hearts- so sweet!! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how tea lets us travel to different corners of the world without leaving our comfy chair. The woven heart ornaments are so cute and such a thoughtful little gift. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have some of those Danish woven hearts on my tree. I made mine years ago. Yours are pretty and it sounds like a good idea for gifts.I hope you enjoyed a warm cup of your new tea and a nice T day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Darla, I have one of those Danish hearts too, given to me by a friend long ago. How wonderful you have a pattern, and can make them and they look so cute. A perfect gift on Christmas day. We like a cup of Irish Breakfast tea too :) Merry Christmas, Darla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was so glad to see you for T this week, dear Darla. It's been awhile and is so good to know things are still going strong for T time in your world.

    I have never heard of that tea, but will check it out. It appears Kathy already has. I like English Breakfast because it has a nice amount of caffeine in it.

    I made those little hearts for Valentine's Day once, but never thought to make them for trees. Very clever idea. You did a great job, too. Thanks for sharing your handmade hearts and your tea with us for T this Tuesday, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those hearts are so cute and I love that you made them yourself. I'm sure that your children and grandkids love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the little hearts you made with felt. I am glad you joined again and reconnected. I don't get here every week,but try. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hearts - so fun! The tea looks very interesting and fun you found a good Irish tea in the U.S. Happy T-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Darla!
    Those Danish hearts are so sweet. Perfect for hanging in the tree.
    Thanks for sharing the tea.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete