Sunday, June 10, 2018

Try in on Tuesday June

I enjoy the art at the Try it on Tuesday site.  They have a two week challenge which I thought I might be able to keep up with.  I'm on again, off again with internet connection so it is a bit hard.

The theme this time is "She's got the look".  I think she's got the look - the don't mess with me look.



grey marker// 8x12 watercolor paper


My goal is to do some 10 minute (or less) sketches.  This sketch was done in less than 10 minutes with a grey chisel point marker

5 comments:


  1. What a fab quick sketch! She definitel has got the look! So pleased you played along with us over at Try It On Tuesday dear Darla! Your participation is much appreciated! Thank you very much!
    Hugs, Susi
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I couldn't find a pencil in 10 minutes, so I applaud you for your beautiful sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has perfected the side-eye, and that'll come in handy in these days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, She's got the look.... It is a fabulous drawing, thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful project. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete