Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy July 4th


Happy 4th of July to everyone in the U.S. who is celebrating today.  Lots of get together's and traditional barbeque's and picnics going on I expect.



The above is a fireworks stand near the River House.  The photo was taken a couple of weeks ago as they were setting up.  I didn't know fireworks stands were still legal.  I imagine it has been busy there the last few days.

We are staying in and staying quiet here by the Bay as DH recovers from his hip surgery.

Hope it is a lovely day where you are, not too noisy, and very safe.

5 comments:

  1. Happy July 4th to you! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th! No fireworks for us this year, but my flag is on the door and we'll be eating sandwiches at a local BBQ place this afternoon. I'm glad your DH is recovering and hope he's up and at 'em soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our city private fireworks are not allowed (it's fire season after all), but there's a big official one tonight at the fairgrounds. We will celebrate this afternoon with neighbors and good bbq.

    Happy Fourth to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad your DH is recovering well Darla. Surgery is always a serious matter. Happy 4th of July to you - I hope you see a few fireworks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine was very quiet, too. Best to the recovering hubby. :)

    ReplyDelete