Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Tea Stands for Tuesday - 1/31/23

 I am glad to see the end of January, how about you?  It is sunny here today but cold. Warning, this is going to be a longer post than my usual.

 I spent some time working on a little book project.  I don't have access to my studio (other house) so I was limited to the few supplies I had on hand.  That was fine because my intention was to use as little purchased material as possible. 

I started it all with a brown paper bag from Peet's Coffee along with another mug from my Nana Collection,


I had an idea in mind and I just went along doing one thing then another.  I'm calling this a prototype.  If I make another one the process will be much quicker.  I didn't work in the most efficient order on this one.  Here are the pages, hopefully in order.
















The quote I used is hard to really read in the photos so here it is:



I think that's a wrap for me today,  Please visit Elizabeth and freinds to enjoy other posts.




8 comments:

  1. That a great book Darla. And I love the idea that you used as few materials as possible. Happy February. It's almost here. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I just love your little book. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Have a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful little book! I love the kraft paper and the elegant, yet simple interior.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little book :) Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous little book. I love how you made it too, Belated Happy T Day, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete