Monday, September 26, 2016

neighborhood walk 9/26/16


We are back from the river, back to an internet connection and I'm back to my morning walks.



This was taken a couple of days ago.  I go out early and thought the sky was so pretty.  We have clear skies today and are experiencing a bit of a heat wave.


The Crate and Barrel window says white and gold is the latest combo for interiors.  What do you think?  Maybe for the holidays.


Things are starting to look like autumn.  This is one of my favorite places to stop, sit and people watch for a few minutes before continuing my walk.

I will be trying to catch up with my blogger friends after my walk this morning.  I miss everyone when I'm away.




7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I've missed you too.

    White and gold for decorating? Sounds cold. I prefer color and texture and warmth, especially as I watch autumn move in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a dog and a cat in residence, white isn't going to be on my decorating scheme any time soon. But it is fun to look at what others do with those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been checking your blog, was beginning to worry.....glad you were just relaxing at the river with no "net".

    I like white and gold, but usually just for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you are back among the internet connections. I was also beginning to worry. White and gold are lovely, but I would not use it, except maybe for the holidays. I saw a new piece in a magazine that PINK is the new AUTUMN color that seems to be the rage all the big name designers are pushing this year. I've never thought of pink for autumn, but the feeling was they are trying to expand this definitely springtime feeling into autumn. Maybe you'll see something like it on your walks, or maybe it hasn't caught on anywhere except in the designers' eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. White and gold are not my choice. A little too modern for me. Christmas, maybe, but even then. Hmmm. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I look at white and gold I just think about cleaning fingerprints off. Maybe this is why our home will never look like something in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete