Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Dangerous Pockets Project

I plan to join this art collaboration. I'll be muddling up some ideas. Information is on Facebook and I know some folks don't use Facebook but if you do, check it out.

In any case, be sure to read the poem at the bottom of this page.





Dangerous Coats


Someone clever once said

Women were not allowed pockets

In case they carried leaflets

To spread sedition


Which means unrest


To you and me


A grandiose word


For commonsense


Fairness


Kindness


Equality


So ladies, start sewing


Dangerous coats


Made of pockets & sedition


by Sharon Owens

3 comments:

  1. This challenge sounds fascinating. That poem popped a lot of ideas into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great undertaking, Darla. I hope it's a great collaboration, I look forward to seeing what you come up with, and hope you will post it here, especially since I am NOT on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the leader for the 'Dangerous Pockets Project' a community art collaboration that will be running right through 2019, For more information you can find it on FaceBook under that name and also on my website: www.paulamacgregor.com

    ReplyDelete