Monday, September 19, 2022

Tea Stands for Tuesday 9/20/22

 

Time for Tea and once again I'm happy to be able to join everyone.  Elizabeth hosts this weekly event.  You can find participants here.

I am continuing to play with the ATC or Playing Card format.  It is small, doesn't need much room to work on and feels like it fits me just right for now.



I stamped some images on book pages.  I used archival ink because I'm going to paint the images.  There is my ever ready bottle of water.  Some for me and a splash for the paints.



Here are some of the images painted with watercolors.





Three cards finished.  I still have a number of painted images to play with.  It is so easy to make a few extra pieces as long as I have all the supplies out.

Hope everyone is enjoying the last of September.


13 comments:

  1. I LOVE that ladybug. I also really like what you created on book pages. These are special and absolutely beautiful. I love how you said the water was for you and the watercolors. It's great to share. Thanks for sharing these beautiful things with wings you painted and your water with us for T this Tuesday, dear Darla. These are impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty little art works!

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really pretty way to make art, Darla. I always love what you make. Happy days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ATC's are fabulous Darla. Happy T day to you. I'm with Elizabeth and I love the lady bug. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fond of the ATC format and _love_ yours :) Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty. I love that you put a simple word on the card. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely ATCs. They really are addictive. Once you start....
    I love the dragonfly. And also the ladybird that you stamped.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made some very lovely cards, Darla. I like the images of the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful ATCs! Playing cards are such a great starting point for ATCs and I love your butterflies and insects 😊. Your three designs are all lovely! Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ATCs! Great idea to do so many at once while you are at it. They are all such a wonderful design. Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love butterflies and these are so pretty! They are perfect on your ATC's.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love transformation and joy. The butterflies are pretty. I love ATCs too - I am about to start some for a swap on SCS. The size suits me too. Love your book page idea.

    Happy T-day, Darla. Hugz

    ReplyDelete